Thursday, December 31, 2009

Website updated!

It's been a while since I've posted (not enough day left at the end of the work) so I thought it was time.
I had promised myself early in the year, 2009, that Buttonstore.com would get a freshening if not a full overhaul sometime during the year. It sooo needed it! To forestall that we went and took a page from the past, literally, and brought back our original website set up from back when we first started, 10 years ago. This was accompanied by prices from last century as well, and wow, was the response awesome!
Well, we finally overhauled Buttonstore.com, finished with it on the last day of the year, and so far the feedback has been excellent! It's only been running on it's new platform for a few hours and already we've heard back from a lot of people, all of it good. Yes, there are bound to be bugs, so if you find any let me know. We'll fix them right up!
Here's the best part: We're keeping the prices from last century to go with our new site! We even found a few more prices to reduce too!
So come on in and let me know what you thing.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment